[Fredslist] How to Get Amazing Sales & Marketing (complimentary)

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Wed Feb 23 11:01:12 EST 2011

How to Get Amazing Sales & Marketing
Results in the New Economy WEBINAR

www.nyreport.com/neweconomy

Join us for a free Webinar on March 1, 2011.

The New York Enterprise Report is proud to present How to Get Amazing
Sales & Marketing Results in the New Economy. The new economy has led to
longer sales cycles, multiple decision makers and an ultra-competitive
marketplace. Buyer behavior has changed dramatically and most
entrepreneurs have not changed their sales and marketing processes to
keep up.

Learn how the marketing and sales functions are combining to make a
powerful new system to let prospects learn about your company, hear your
content and step forward, raise their hand and say "I want to do
business with you."

In this free webinar you will learn how to manage this change quickly
and effectively to create marketing programs that produce results.

Attendees will learn:

*           How to Transition Your Sales People From Prospectors to
Closers

*           The Must Ask Questions to Increase Sales

*           How to use Experience Mapping To Make Your Company
Remarkable

*           Strategies to Double Your Referrals

Title:                How to Get Amazing Sales & Marketing Results in
the New Economy