[Fredslist] Princeton is the place to be this Wednesday night

Karen Nathan karen at olivineconsulting.com
Tue Feb 15 17:17:58 EST 2011

At last count the Princeton chapter has 25 people registered for our
only dinner meeting of the year, taking place 7 PM tomorrow
(Wednesday) at Eno Terra.  There is still time to join us, just let me
know asap and have them register at:

  http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2133&eventType=3

You are invited to order beer, wine, and cocktails from the cash bar
before and during dinner .  Please arrive promptly and make the most
of our time together.

Dr. Dan Schaefer is our featured speaker.  He will give a fun and
relevant presentation on "$$$ in mistakes."  See the attached
description.

Karen

Karen K. Nathan
Olivine LLC