[Fredslist] job oppty

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Tue Dec 20 15:09:15 EST 2011

Senior Software Developer (C#, SQL Server)

Lakewood NJ

Our Client is a dynamic innovative and forward looking organization. They
attract people of the highest caliber and reward them through a company
recognition program. Our client seeks a Senior Software Developer with
minimum 5 years experience.

The role:
Ideal candidate would be someone with a computer science / informatics and
a statistical background. Due to the nature of the software, the developers
should be very strong in terms of backend skills, fairly complex SQL based
stuff and also very challenging back end based C# code.

Qualification:
* Minimum of 5 years Working Experience as a software developer
* Minimum 5 years Experience in C# and SQL
* Experience using Design Patterns

Responsibilities:
* Reading and understanding of business requirements
* Communicate with Business Analysts to ensure that no initial gaps exist
in requirements
* Do complete technical analysis / design
* Produce relevant design documentation
* Develop software that meets the given criteria against predefined
deliverable dates

Submit resume directly to  AHorowitz at EPINetworking.org  in a Microsoft Word
document along with salary preferences. If this position does not suit your
background, please forward it to anyone who you feel may be interested. EPI
Networking is a non profit recruiting organization, established to help the
ones affected by the economy only - we will only consider the unemployed."No
phone calls please"

--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>