[Fredslist] job oppty

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Tue Dec 20 14:35:21 EST 2011

 Title: PA OB/GYN
Location:Brooklyn NY
Salary:DOE
Job Type:Full Time

Physician Assistant, labor and delivery, OB-GYN

General Info:

OB/GYN Physican Assistant opportunity at a leading hospital renowned for
its exceptional OB/GYN services. We are looking for  a team player with
excellent communication skills to staff this busy practice. Full time
position. Competitive salary; great benefits!

Responsibilities:
Evaluate patients presenting to Labor and Delivery, prep patients for Gyn
Surgery, respond to the ED for GYN consults, evaluate patients on the
postpartum and post-surgical floors, follow panel of patients in the OB/GYN
clinic, etc.

Requirements:
NCCPA certification and NY State registration; experience in OB/GYN

*Submit resume directly to  **AHorowitz at EPINetworking.org**  in a Microsoft
Word document along with salary preferences. If this position does not suit
your background, please forward it to anyone who you feel may be
interested. EPI Networking is a non profit recruiting organization,
established to help the ones affected by the economy only - **we will only
consider the unemployed.* "*No phone calls please"*

--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>