[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT Sept 14 DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:24:22 EDT 2010

You are cordially invited to RIDE THE CIRCUIT

To our last Summer Downtown Gotham Meeting!

DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

(formerly Brooklyn Bridge Group)

Tuesday, September 14

12:30-2pm

Woolworth Building

233 Broadway

In the Woolworth Tower Kitchen Restaurant

Please contact me to reserve your spot at the lunch. The food is delicious
and only $35. WHO NEEDS TWITTER!  JOIN US FOR THE BEST IN SOCIAL AND
BUSINESS NETWORKING WITH REAL PEOPLE IN A CASUAL UPBEAT SETTING.  Reserve on
line @
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1588&eventType=3

www.gothamnetworking.com

Membership is growing rapidly. The cozy venue allows networking to flourish!
We always have a wonderful mix- *It’s Downtown, that’s the difference. Come
and experience it for yourself.*

* *

Can’t wait to hear from you. We’re a non compète multi discipline group. Please
feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Susan Cleary

Group Coordinator

Ideal Health/Trump Network

www.trumpnetwork.com/susancleary