[Fredslist] Fw: Job

bschinagle at gmail.com bschinagle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:53:59 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: schinagle at aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:52:52
To: <bschinagle at gmail.com>
Subject: Fw: Job

-----Original Message-----
From: Rekasha McLymont <rekashamc at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:59:04
Subject: Job

AXA Equitable has a job opening!  Please feel free to pass this on.  Resumes
can be sent to me and I will forward them to the appropriate person.

Thank you!

Rekasha

*Job Description:*

   - Junior attorney responsible for legal advice relating to derivatives
   and other investment matters, with expectations for growth in general
   corporate and securities work.  Candidate must be willing to take on new
   challenges and looking to build a career within a progressive global
   organization.

*Responsibilities: *

   - Counseling on legal aspects of implementation of the company’s hedging
   programs, including negotiation and drafting of derivatives agreements;
   - Counseling with respect to the company’s investments in private
   placements, private equity and hedge funds;
   - Support to senior attorney responsible for advice related to compliance
   with securities law and periodic SEC filings;
   - Drafting, research and analysis related to general corporate matters.

*Job Requirements:*

   - Juris Doctorate degree required;
   - Bar admission in New York required;
   - 5 - 10 years of experience in investment matters and general corporate
   knowledge required, experience in securities matters a plus;
   - Experience in major law firm or large in-house department highly
   desired;
   - Excellent drafting and negotiating skills required
   - Strong research, analysis and communication skills required;
   - Must be able to build relationships and effectively counsel across all
   levels of the organization.