[Fredslist] Need Contractors as expert witnesses

Marc Lawrence mlawrence at americanlandservices.com
Mon May 17 15:45:26 EDT 2010

>From a contact:

My client is the tenant of a restaurant on the UWS.  The restaurant hired a
contractor (DCR, LLC) with whom we are in litigation.  Please post this on
your Gotham website.

I need one or more contractors -

1.	A contractor who knows HVAC systems, is familiar with the BC
provisions regarding same and "best practices" in the trade, who can assess
problems with my client's HVAC and can write a report assessing these
problems and make a recommendation for fixing them.
2.	A contractor who knows electrical systems, is familiar with the BC
provisions regarding same and "best practices" in the trade, who can assess
problems with my client's electrical system and can write a report regarding
those problems and make a recommendation for correcting them;
3.	A contractor who knows sanitary and storm water drainage systems, is
familiar with the BC provisions regarding same and "best practices" in the
trade, who can assess problems with my client's cellar drainage system and
can write a report regarding these problems and making a recommendation for
correcting them.  The contracted-for work was not done well (e.g., the
cellar floor of the restaurant was not properly graded so that the water
drains toward the floor drains - the pipes themselves may not have been
properly laid with the correct sloping and water backs up regularly).
4.	A contractor who knows roofing, is familiar with the BC provisions
regarding same and "best practices" in the trade, who can assess problems
with my client's leaking roof and write a report regarding those problems
and make a recommendation for fixing them.

Marc Lawrence

Senior VP, Managing Director

American Land Services

w 212.239.6531