[Fredslist] Changes at Gotham Green

Gail Goldstein Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Wed Jun 9 21:26:42 EDT 2010

Fellow Gothamites,

II'd like to formally announce that after three great years of service, Glen Friedman is stepping down as GC of the Gotham Green group.  On behalf of everyone in Gotham Green, I thank him for all his hard work and dedication through the years. We look forward to his continuing as a member of Gotham Green.

Our new GC is now Sherry Rivera and she can be contacted at mortgagelady500 at hotmail.com.  Also, if you don't already know, Robert Politzer has joined Fred and me as Co-Chair of Gotham Green.  Welcome to both Sherry and Robert!  We know Gotham Green will benefit from their fresh perspectives and new energy.

Best wishes,
Gail

Gail Koelln
President