[Fredslist] In Memory of Stan Tobol

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Jul 9 11:35:59 EDT 2010

As you probably know by now, Webmaster Mitch's dad Stanley Tobol passed
away within the last 24 hours.

I only met "Stan" once, but prior to that he made such a nice connection
with me that I will always remember him as such a soft, sweet man.

I first came into contact with "Stan" when I would telephone Webmaster
Mitch about the Gotham emergency of the moment and the phone would be
answered by a soft, sweet voice.  After a while, as is my way, I asked him
his name and he said "Stan" and that was that.  However, my calls
continued and "Stan" was always the man of the soothing calm way and
voice.

Eventually, "Stan" no longer answered Mitch's phone and one day I happened
to remark to Mitch that I missed "Stan" and all that he did to represent
Mitch so well.  I was pleasantly shocked to learn that "Stan" was Mitch's
dad and even more so when at Mitch's 50th Birthday party I saw Norm Spizz
in attendance.  I questioned Norm as to the reason and he said "Didn't you
know Stan is Mara's big brother."  Wow!  If you ever met Mara you have met
the personification of the "Better Half".  Such a sweet, elegant soothing
lady.  Just like "Stan", who I met that day.  Needless to say, he did
nothing that day to diminish my positive impression of him as we laughed
about "Stan".

Stan and Mara's parents sure knew how to rear children.  I join Mitch,
Mara and the family in mourning the loss of such a special man!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***