[Fredslist] FW: If you would like to help with relief efforts, there are a few options culled through latest news updates and mails

Clement, Patti Patti.Clement at hubinternational.com
Wed Jan 13 13:03:10 EST 2010

Hello Gothamites

Below is a note from my daughter Krista who is involved with
Sustainable International Development, regarding how to help out with
the Haiti crisis that I wanted to share.

May we keep the people of Haiti closely in our thoughts and prayers.

Best regards,

*Patti

Patti Clement

VP/ Managing Director

HUB Private Client Advisors

1065 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY 10018

NY: 212.338.2525| CT:203-337-1862

C: 646.413.2143| F: 917.934.9422

E: patti.clement at hubinternational.com
<BLOCKED::mailto:patti.clement at hubinternational.com>

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.