[Fredslist] My talented sister is till looking for a job, please help!

Nicole Passman npassman at starkcarpet.com
Wed Feb 24 17:21:27 EST 2010

Hello all

My younger sister, a potential new member for our Young Pros group, is
still looking for a new position.  Her background is in retail and
interior design, but her organizational and client-based skill set would
lend themselves to many types of positions.  She has experience in the
restaurant and hospitality business, and even holds a Bartender's degree
certificate. She will be based out of western Nassau, and is happy to
commute into the city.

I will post her resume again if anyone can think of any leads.

I appreciate the effort, and all that we can do to help one another!

Thanks,

Nicole

Nicole Koenig Passman

STARK CARPET