[Fredslist] Marathon Lady-Part II-I left out important facts

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Wed Feb 24 15:56:18 EST 2010

Dear all:

So my daughter came back from Jacksonville with this wonderful Finisher
Marathon Medal and other important information that I just became aware of
and would like to share with you. I thank you for allowing a proud father
one more time to kvell (be proud).

She ran as a participant in THE NATIONAL MARATHON TO FINISH BREAST CANCER, a
disease that both her grandmother and aunt survived years ago. This run was
the "RUN WITH DONNA" named in honor of well known broadcast personality and
three-time survivor, Donna Keegan.

Her official time was 4:02 hrs for the 26.2 miles. She placed 22nd out of
141 participants in her age category and was #318 out of the 1710 runners
who finished. And the cough she had all last week was just diagnosed by the
doctor as bronchitis. She figures that cost her about 20 minutes as she was
doing 2:50 at the 19 mile marker.

No matter which way you look at it she is faster than her old man who has
trouble just dragging his ass out of bed in the morning. I guess being on
the high school track team will, forever, just be a pleasant memory. J

All the best, all the time, to all of you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP