[Fredslist] Anyone know Fisher Enterprises LLC?

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Fri Feb 19 15:10:42 EST 2010

Gotham--

I have a friend and client who is looking for alternative financing.
He was introduced to a New York based company by the name Fisher
Enterprises LLC. The managing member is David L. Franklin.

If anyone has information about this company -- or any experience with
them -- please let me know. I'll have my friend contact you directly
and you can have a private, confidential conversation.

Thanks very much. gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449