[Fredslist] Experienced CFO for your Company

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Fri Feb 19 15:03:43 EST 2010

All,

A very good friend of mine and close family friend is a very talented CFO, I have used him in my various acquisition work for forensic accounting and due diligence and he has been amazing. If anyone needs good CFO type service at reasonable rates please let me know or reach out to Tom directly.

Tom. Breen, CIA, CFE
201-888-5805 (cell)
tom at tjbreen.com<mailto:tom at tjbreen.com>

 *   SVP CFO for the Pattern Recognition hedge funds,
 *   SVP Corporate Audit / Consulting for ad agency Young & Rubicam,
 *   Senior Director positions in the CBS Finance and Internal Audit operations,
 *   Director in KPMG's Advisory Services practice,
 *   Director Consulting Services / Internal Audit for Mercedes Benz NA and interim Executive Consultant for magazine publisher Hachette Filipacchi and inter dealer broker GFI Group.

Best regards,

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | Fuel Outdoor
Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>