[Fredslist] Expert Witness Group Request for Lawyer

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 11:55:55 EST 2010

The Expert Witness Group would like a lawyer to attend our next meeting to lead
our discussion on the implications of the new changes to Federal Rule 26
governing expert witness reports during the transitional period between the old
Rule 26 and the changes in the new Rule.  Please contact me directly if you are
a lawyer (or can recommend a lawyer) who would like to help us out at either our
next luncheon meeting (Jan.10) or in the near future.  Thanks, Gotham,  Gerry
Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC