[Fredslist] What a Day!

Christopher Burns topher.burns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:28:35 EDT 2010

I'd also like to thank fellow Gothamites for yesterday.  Though I didn't
have as nearly a jam-packed day as Ellin, it was an equally impressive one
for me.

I just recently joined the Young Professionals group, and being able to
connect yesterday with members from outside my group was a real treat!
Looking forward to getting out more often, and I also would like to
encourage other members to swing by any of our events, as we always
appreciate the opportunity to meet more of Gotham.

My thanks to all with whom I was able to chat yesterday, and excited to meet
many more.
-Topher

--
Topher Burns