[Fredslist] Long Island Open House

Tuber, Nancy NTUBER at elliman.com
Thu Nov 19 16:07:42 EST 2009

Gotham:

At the risk of boring everyone to tears (which I will do until the house
is rented), I am having an impromptu open house this Sunday, Nov. 22nd,
12-2PM, at my rental on North Jerusalem Road, Wantagh.  The house is a
lovely 3 BR cape, plus dining room or den, Eat in Kitchen, finished
basement, garage, great backyard.  Newly renovated, lovingly cared for,
all appliances, laundry room, etc. etc. For pictures, see Joan Tramuta,
Prudential Douglas Elliman. Asking $2100/mo.  Do not worry about fees,
no fee for Gotham!!

I will send the address if you're interested or if you know anyone.
Thank you!!!

Nancy Tuber

Douglas Elliman

646 872 7662 cell