[Fredslist] (Promo) Sex sells, Adrian Trains

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Mar 17 19:37:18 EDT 2009

Sex sells, Adrian trains.

Sure sex sells but assuming you / your clients are not about to take
off your clothes in your next sales presentation, ply your charms on
the street corner or participate in those xxx-rated web sites or
phone sex scams, then it seems there's only one possible answer for
you....Mmmm, and that's me.

The story:

--I launched AMST 20 years ago and provide highly customized sales
solutions (i.e. training, strategy, process, etc.)
--My sweet spot is small to mid sized companies however I also work
with Fortune 500 biggies (always brought in by another consultant)
--I do lots of work with lawyers, CPAs, bankers, management
consultants and I can be their networking fairy

How to introduce me in:

"I know a woman that's a great networker and business development
consultant. May I introduce you to her? I think you'll find some
great synergies."

Who I want to meet:

Great networkers;
Companies that want to grow their revenues/make their sales reps more
effective/productive;
People that can get me speaking gigs at their associations or groups

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Join Adrian's Network
http://www.adriansnetwork.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

Connect to me on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amillersalestraining

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"