[Fredslist] JOINT MEETING

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 17:56:30 EDT 2009

Fellow Experts:  We have scheduled a joint meeting of our group AND the Gotham Marketing and Communications Group.  DATE CHANGE:  We have moved our meeting for May 11 to the NEW DATE of May 6 at 12:15pm, still at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E. 44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Please adjust your calendars now to plan ahead for what will be a very exciting meeting.  More details on our special topic for the meeting will follow soon.  ANY MEMBER OF GOTHAM OR THEIR GUESTS IS/ARE INVITED since neither group has any rules or non-compete clauses.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G