[Fredslist] East Meets West, Meets North & South for Cocktails

Sajiun, Susan Susan.Sajiun at Hubinternational.com
Thu Jun 25 12:23:05 EDT 2009

YES YES Janet!  It was another great experience, its great we get to
bond for the evening and see so many Gothamites in one place.  I was by
the cheese table all night, that was an amazing spread, maybe by the bar
too!! Thanks gotham for another memorable fun evening and reinforcing
why we are such a special group.  Thanks especially to our Coordinators
for all the work getting all of our events and meetings together!

~ Susan

Please Note My New Email Address

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, CFP
Vice President - Employee Benefits
United Benefit Consulting Inc.
A Division of HUB International
susan.sajiun at hubinternational.com
Phone: 631-780-3333 ext. 306
Fax: 917-934-5318

________________________________

From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
[mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of
JADLER115 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:51 AM
To: Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
Subject: [Fredslist] East Meets West, Meets North & South for Cocktails

East met West met North and South for Cocktails.....

Last night four corners of  Gotham came together to eat, drink and make
Merry.  Quite a bit of card exchanging took place and lots of
connections were made.  Did you hear the rumor that the Friars club has
a new chief?  Well, the food was plentiful and very
delicious...slidders, and pigs in blankets and tables of food in each
room.  Anyone who went home hungry was just doing too much talking.
Another great party from Gotham.

Thank you Gotham.

Janet Adlre

Janet Adler Realty, Ltd

1 212 427 3809
1 917 834 2246

Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes
<http://food.aol.com/grilling?ncid=emlcntusfood00000006>  for the grill.