[Fredslist] Fwd: Watch Bill Clinton on Larry King tonight

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Feb 17 14:03:29 EST 2009

Politics aside.

For all of us parents....and for everyone else too!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Clinton Foundation" <enews at clintonfoundation.org>
> Date: February 17, 2009 1:50:05 PM EST
> To: amiller at adrianmiller.com
> Subject: Watch Bill Clinton on Larry King tonight
>
> View this email as a web page.
>

> Dear Adrian,
>
> Tonight, join more than a million Americans to watch President
> Clinton's interview with Larry King.
>

> The next generation of leaders takes on global challenges through
> service.
>

> Last weekend, President Clinton convened nearly 1,000 students,
> university presidents, and leaders of youth organizations at the
> second annual Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) meeting
> at the University of Texas at Austin.
>
> These students traveled from all 50 states and more than 60
> countries to attend the meeting, where they were joined by more
> than 75 presenters and sponsors, including: MTV, former Secretary
> of Health and Human Services Donna Shalala, actors and activists
> Matthew McConaughey and Natalie Portman, and documentary filmmaker
> Morgan Spurlock.
>
> CGI U is the inspiration for hundreds of innovative, student-
> created Commitments to Action to address global problems. This
> year, student commitments will address both local and global issues
> such as sustainable housing, public health, children's
> malnutrition, the environment, poverty, and human rights, in places
> like Austin, New York, Missouri, Peru, India, Nepal, and South Africa.
>
> After closing the meeting with a service project in Austin,
> President Clinton traveled to California to join Mayor Antonio
> Villaraigosa to announce an unprecedented energy-saving project in
> the city of Los Angeles. In partnership with the Clinton Climate
> Initiative (CCI), the city will replace 140,000 streetlights with
> energy-efficient LED technology. This is, by far, the largest
> project of its kind ever undertaken in a major city, with the
> potential to save $10 million in energy costs, as well as over 68
> million kilowatt-hours of electricity, each year. To learn more
> about CCI and the other Clinton Foundation initiatives, go to
> www.clintonfoundation.org.
>
> I hope you will tune in tonight to Larry King Live to learn more
> about this exciting announcement and more inspiring stories from
> CGI U.
>
> With best wishes,
>

> Bruce R. Lindsey
> Chief Executive Officer
> William J. Clinton Foundation
>

> P.S. Please click here to learn more about the students' Commitment
> to Action.
>

> Students Birju Solanki and Chanukya Dasari, co-founders of Kansas
> City's new Free Eye Clinic, with President Bill Clinton at the CGI
> U meeting in Austin, Texas, this past weekend.
>
> Birju and Chanukya have committed to creating a strong network of
> eye care professionals who will provide treatment to hundreds of
> uninsured individuals.
>
> Photo Credit:
> [...]

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"