[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to NY Healthcare Wednesday, Feb. 18th

irene at eldercarenyc.org irene at eldercarenyc.org
Tue Feb 17 13:44:07 EST 2009

Come and ride the circuit tomorrow to the Gotham NY Healthcare meeting.

We meet from 12:30 - 2 pm. at the Friar's Club, 57 East 55th Street. The
cost for the meeting is $45.00 and you can pay on line. Go to

www.gothamnetworking.com  and click on "Events" -"February 18, 2009" - 12:30
pm NY Healthcare Group" - then follow the prompts to "Pay Online".

We welcome your suggestions of others who might be a good fit for our group
but please check with us first before you invite them. Since we have a
non-compete rule for members we need to be sure there are not conflicts with
Gotham members who are at this meeting.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me. Thank you.

I have limited access to email right now, so please copy Ben
(bgeizhals at moritthock.com) on your RSVPs and your emails re suggestions for
guests.

Be well,

Irene