[Fredslist] [Promo] Luxury loftlike apartment for sale

BYassky at bhsusa.com BYassky at bhsusa.com
Fri Sep 26 16:59:15 EDT 2008

Great luxury loftlike apartment at 15 Broad Street for sale.  Fabulous
1727 sq./ft.  I bedroom + home office/den/library with great light.
Views of NY Stock Exchange.  Amazing finishes, Bosch appliances .
Primier Financial District 2 year old condo conversion designed by
Philipe Starck.  Amazing amenities including indoor pool, full gym,
squash court, basketball court, yoga room, childrrren's playroom, party
room with pool table, landscaped roof deck, 24/7 concierge and doorman.
Great investment at a little more than $1000 sq,\. Ft.  Offered at
$1,760,000.  No taxes for another 8 years!
Also looking for sellers
Brahna Yassky,  Brown Harris Stevens

Brahna Yassky
Vice President
Associate Broker
Brown Harris Stevens
43 North Moore Street
New York, NY  10013
Office: 212 906 0506
Fax:  212 418 9717
byassky at bhsusa.com
Brokersbuild.Kintera/Brahna
<https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=235010&lis=
1&kntae235010=904D86C57D4B4BDAA69F0A422F28D4BF&supId=225100225>  Yassky

  _____

This transmittal and / or attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmittal and/or
attachments in error, please notify me immediately and delete this
message and all attachments.  If you do not wish to receive commercial
emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please click email
address at end of this email and hit send or reply back to your sender
with subject "remove me from your list."

<mailto:BYassky at bhsusa.com?subject=PLEASE%20REMOVE%20FROM%20YOUR%20LIST>
<mailto:BYassky at bhsusa.com>  <mailto:BYassky at bhsusa.com>
BYassky at bhsusa.com