[Fredslist] Seeking Entry Level Legal Assistant job for my step-daughter...a genius who is gorgeous

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Thu Oct 16 13:31:55 EDT 2008

Oh Mighty Gotham....

My step-daughter is an honors graduate from the University of Wisconsin
(Madison).  In her major, History, she had a 3.8 GPA average.

Over the past year, she has worked at my public relations agency but now
wants to explore law as a profession.  She should as she¹s very smart,
assertively friendly, curious and one savvy little lady.  She has mastered
Excel and Power Point.  Her typing speed is over 60 WPM and her spelling is
accurate.  I know this because she¹s here everyday.

Chanel (her real name) is not a paralegal but she clearly can work on a
support level and do an excellent job.  She is diligent, dependable, works
accurately, and is lovely.

If a lawyer or law firm in Gotham ‹ or outside of Gotham too, could use such
a young lady, please have them contact her directly.  She¹s ready to start
immediately.

Here¹s her cell:

917-658-0578

Many thanks