[Fredslist] Re: My son's perspective as a political refugee on Gotham Speaks..please assist,

Boobsyla at aol.com Boobsyla at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 15:46:17 EST 2008

Dear Members of The Gotham Tribe,

At our Diversity luncheon last week, Fred asked us to give tidbits about
what has moved us about the elections and who we voted for, etc....you know the
Fred way!!!

I felt compelled to share an article, my son Jesse has written about
perspective as a political refugee in Europe. Jesse is a graduate student  at, The
Maxwell School at Syracuse University, and will be getting his  graduate degree
in International Relations.  Presently, living in  Berlin, Germany, Jesse is
an intern at a "think tank."

I would be honored if you would read it, as you can find it on "Gotham
Speaks."... It would knock his socks off-mine, too-if, anyone has any publishing
contacts in any editorial department of appropriate newspapers and magazines,
as  that is the direction he is hoping to move in...to get the article
published.

Thanking everyone in advance for your assistance, now that these three  words
have gone beyond Gotham and are now the chant coast to coast, YES, WE  CAN!"

Regards,
Barbara E. Schwartz
917 951-2169