[Fredslist] Re: Ramps/Lifts for Better Living...

Boobsyla at aol.com Boobsyla at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 14:53:11 EST 2008

Dear Gothamites,
     I am pleased to let you all know, that George  Fehling of Ramps/Lifts
for Better Living, has performed the "renowned  Gotham Magic."
 Here is my story.... My Mother, came out of a nursing rehab  facility last
Friday, and was in desperate need of a wheel chair  ramp.  Needless to say, the
requirement was a tough one to fill...she  needed it within 48 hours.  With
one phone call to George, he personally  was at her home sizing the job up that
very day, and then sending his crew back  there the very next morning, to set
the ramp up.  We wheeled her right  up to the front door. Now that, is what I
call service!!!!!!  Gotta  love it!
 Thank you George for your fine act of kindness!  Thank you  Gotham for
having those avenues available!
Regards,
Barbara E. Schwartz
Diversity Group