[Fredslist] Promo: Business Presentations for Your Group/Association

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Mar 28 06:37:41 EDT 2008

I always ask for referrals for speaking gigs and I thought that it
would be helpful for you to see the comments from one of the 8 gigs
that I did this month. Please let me know if you belong to any group
or association that might like a speaker for a meeting or event.

Thanks.

>> Adrian,
>>
>> Your workshop last week to our packed house of women entrepreneurs
>> was FABULOUS!!!!!

>> Thanks for volunteering your time and considerable talent to share
>> the blatant truths about selling that you’ve written about. Our
>> participants told us the presentation was not only interesting,
>> but incredibly valuable to business owners and leaders who want to
>> sell more efficiently and effectively. Your points were so “on the
>> money.”
>>
>> I especially appreciate that you tailored your interaction, so
>> that each person felt they’d had a one-on-one engagement with you.
>> Also, your answers to their innumerable questions were “spot on,”
>> and people were delighted to stay and approach you long after the
>> program was over. Thanks for giving all of us the additional time
>> and patience. No one wanted to leave! And Carlos, who also happens
>> to be on the WEDC Board, said we should turn your presentation
>> into a “series!!!!!”
>>
>> In short, we’re very fortunate and appreciative that you gave us
>> tips and traps to make our selling efforts more productive.
>> Please feel free to use me as a reference.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Fran

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Read the Mastercard.com interview with Adrian:
http://www.mastercard.com/us/business/en/smallbiz/articles/
StrategyPlanning/ul15_stayCompetitive.html

Speak Powerfully/Sell More:  Join us for our amazing teleclass on 3/28:
http://www.diresta.com/teleseminars/newteleseminars.html

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"