[Fredslist] Lawyer Looking for a Partnership

Rand Brenner rbrenner at brennerassociates.net
Fri Mar 28 06:33:17 EDT 2008

  _____

From: messages-noreply at bounce.linkedin.com
[mailto:messages-noreply at bounce.linkedin.com] On Behalf Of Peter M. Heidt
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:57 PM
To: Rand Brenner
Subject: Can you recommend someone for this job?

If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and
forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position,
or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.

Thanks for your help!
-Peter M.

Company: NYC Law Firm with at least 100 Associates
Job Title: Partner
owned his own firm for 25 years) is looking for a Partnership at a major NYC
firm. Do you know anyone I can put him in touch with?

Peter
LinkedIn Jobs
<http://www.linkedin.com/e/umru9YdOumaRSkqHIwoXoQqIYv6uocdk6AmRTRXdnVSnkE/bl
k/501940862_2/3AVcj0Sc34Lc3cPe30UcyYOnP8Se30Qej4MdiYOczwQc3kLpC9GbOYWrSlI/jb
f/> this job
<http://www.linkedin.com/e/umru9YdOumaRSkqHIwoXoQqIYv6uocdk6AmRTRXdnVSnkE/bl
k/501940862_2/3AVcj0Sc34Lc3cPe30UcyYOnP8Se30Qej4MdiYOczwQc3kLsTBObOYWrSlI/ry
s/> to Peter M. Heidt

This email was sent to you by Peter M. Heidt (peter.m.heidt at wachoviasec.com)
through LinkedIn because Peter M. Heidt thought you might be interested in
this job opening or know people who would be interested in applying.

If you wish to change how you receive future job notifications, please click
here <https://www.linkedin.com/e/jns/> .

If you have any questions, please contact customer_service at linkedin.com.

C 2008, LinkedIn Corporation