[Fredslist] Great Sicilian Restaurant

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 10:15:09 EST 2008

Just wanted to share with everyone a great, authentic Sicilian  restaurant in
Port Washington which my husband and I visited last night.   Being Sicilian
myself and having a family background of not only traditional  cooking but also
having had a Sicilian restaurant in my family for over 90 years  I can attest
to the fact that this is the real deal.  Visit owner Nick at  Livorno--95-97
Manorhaven Blvd.  516-944-2730.  We were so impressed  that we plan to
celebrate our son's Confirmation there.  My Dad will  be in attendence and he is
tough to please!

Have a great weekend.

Annamarie  Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC