[Fredslist] Re: [Gclist] Winter Soltice

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Mon Dec 22 04:31:34 EST 2008

Victoria / Fred and the entire Gotham tribe...
I whole heartedly agree!!!

Gotham has been more than once for me and is today more than ever the
foundation of my strength to forge ahead with hope and absolute conviction
that no matter what we cannot control in our lives we CAN count on the
Gotham family to enable us to overcome and succeed.

I wish you all a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and a most healthful happy
and serene 2009.

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner
Director Investment Sales Division