[Fredslist] Re: [Gclist] Winter Soltice

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Sun Dec 21 12:13:36 EST 2008

This is my favorite day of the year.
The promise of longer days, more light, everything ahead.
Like you said, Fred, this is really the start of the new year.
I have heard so many people say lately that Gotham is a bright spot, a safe place in their lives, a framework for rebuilding their careers, a  community of dear frends and new connections, a place of hope in this crazy uncertain time when things are changing so fast -
I'm glad so many feel that way about this organization. I know I do.