[Fredslist] Great Nanny Available

Dr.Elizabeth Greenberg dr.elizabethgreenberg at verizon.net
Sun Dec 7 12:04:00 EST 2008

My sister is looking to find a job for her nanny:

Nanny/babysitter available. Her name is Maureen Edwards, she has worked for me for 6.5 years in Manhattan, my kids are now 7 and 4. Since the kids are in school longer days, I no longer need her full time. I am trying to help her find another full time position. She is very reliable, honest, and is legal. Her cell phone number is 917-747-1849. I would be happy to answer questions about her strengths and weakness, please email me janhoro at nyc.rr.com   or call me at 917-679-4047(Janice Horowitz)

Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg
Progressive Chiropractic Care
89 Fifth Avenue #604
New York, NY 10003
212.627.2660
www.drgreenberg.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic communication, including any
attachments, contains information from the office of Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately & destroy or delete all
electronic & hard copies of the communication, including attachments. Please
also note that your email address will never be lent or sold to anyone. If
at anytime you would like to be removed from this email list, please reply
to Dr.ElizabethGreenberg at verizon.net and write REMOVE in the subject line.
Thank you!