[Fredslist] Stop! Step out! It's 62920

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Thu Aug 28 09:02:00 EDT 2008

I have a broken refrigerator full of spoiled food with a new refrigerator
being delivered sometime today.

I have a deadline that doesn't guarantee a client at the end of the effort.

I have 3 clients insisting on changing my schedule in order to dash off for
the weekend early or take care of their own challenges.

But what I also have is a magnificent day. I have my health.  And I have all
of you.

At the end of this day there will be individuals and families with
interesting stories in Long Island hospitals thanking God than we put all of
this aside for just a little while.

Join me at the Milleridge Inn from 1-6 pm to donate blood.  I'll be there
the whole time. And I'll

give blood today too.  It is okay to just stop.  Leave the race for an hour
and join us on this magnificent day.

The networking is actually incredible.

Gotham Gives Back: Give Blood # 62920

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-