[Fredslist] Friend is looking for Biz Development Position

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sat Aug 23 15:25:32 EDT 2008

A good friend of mine is looking for a Senior Business Development
position. His experience is in branding and marketing and he has
worked in some of the most prestigious branding firms out there. He
is an excellent relationship builder and can bring in major business
opportunities.

If anyone knows of anything please let me know and I will alert him.

Thanks
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"