[Fredslist] Welcome to Gotham's Summer of Giving

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Aug 8 16:57:44 EDT 2008

As proud Gothamites and believers in our motto of “It’s better to give than
to receive,” we want to harness the power and magic of Gotham and make a
difference – and we believe we have found a way.

      We are pleased to announce Gotham’s Summer of Giving 2008 campaign to
      start maximizing the power of the Gotham City Networking Foundation
      (501c3 organization).

      This is how it works:

             1.      Make a financial contribution of  $5 or $10 to the
      Gotham City Networking Foundation.

            2.      Suggest a charity (another 501c3 organization) to
            receive the funds raised by Gotham’s Summer of Giving 2008
            drive.

            3.      Our Summer of Giving 2008 drive will end on or about
            September 30.

            4.      Once all donations have been collected and charity
            choices reviewed, the Foundation Board will select the charity
            to receive Gotham's gift. The selected charity will be
            announced to all of Gotham at the fall cocktail party and
            receive all donations plus a gift from the Gotham Foundation.

            5.      You feel good knowing you have made a difference.

      Contributions have already started to come in.  You can make your
      contribution at your next group meeting or by sending your donation
      (payable to the Gotham City Networking Foundation Inc.) and suggested
      beneficiary to Fred at the below address.

      Also,  we need volunteers to help us promote and coordinate the
      campaign.  If you are interested in being involved, please contact
      Debbie Lindner at debbie at gothamnetworking.com

      A special thank you to the orignators of this idea (Scott Klein,
      Ester Horowitz, Kevin Zacharoff  -- members of Ben Geizhal's Long
      Island  Healthcare group) for  their creativity and efforts to help
      support the Foundation.

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: (212) 935-6020 x219
Fax: (212) 753-8101
nschess at kleinzelman.com
www.kleinzelman.com***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***