[Fredslist] Re Gotham Cooks

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 15:37:14 EDT 2008

Fellow Gothamites,

What a lucky bunch you are.  It appears that all but a few of you eat  out
every night of the week and no one cooks.  I say that, because so few  of you
have a recipe to share with us.

Given that might be true, how about asking your favorite eating place for
your favorite recipe....or anyone you know whose cooking you like.  There  are
over 500 of us.  If even 1/2 of us sent in one recipe, what a nice, fat
cookbook we would have.

The committee is waiting to hear from you...hey Boston we haven't heard  from
you and I know someone up there has a great recipe for clam  chowder...

Send it to       _GOTHAMCOOKS at AOL.COM_ (mailto:GOTHAMCOOKS at AOL.COM)

XXXXX
Janet

Janet  Adler Realty, Ltd

1 212 427 3809