[Fredslist] TESTIMONIAL: My meetings with Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, PhD

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Apr 25 11:26:42 EDT 2008

   I see Gerry regularly at the Expert Witness / Settlement Experts Group meetings and have privately with Gerry twice.

   And....WOW!

  1) The view from his apartment is gorgeous

  2) The view from his roofdeck is breathtaking.  It's a reminder of why Manhattan is unique and what a true jewel of Architecture, Geography and History that island really is.

  And most of all, WOW because Gerry Goldhaber exists.

  He wrote the book on Corporate communications in 1972, and revolutionized the warnings and liability practices worldwide.

   He has written 13 books, numerous scholarly articles, and has atleast 2-3 books left to do.

   Whether he's saving lives by designing and testing proper warning labels for companies, defending companies against meritless lawsuits, or helping Plaintiffs win against poorly labelled products that lead to injury ot death, Gerry sets the standard for what it means to be an "Expert Witness".

   Beyond his prodigious knowledge of products and warnings, Gerry's generosity is unbounded.

   In 2 short meetings, his bon mots, lessons learned and best practices have transformed my worldview of working with lawfirms and I expect to reap the benefits of his advice for decades to come.

   If you're a litigator, it pays for you to know Gerry - he will help you win cases..and increase client billings greatly.

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
PCI-DSS Credit Card, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance