[Fredslist] EXCITEMENT for PARTNERSHIP FOR STUDENT ADVANCEMENT

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 19:30:46 EDT 2007

I am so happy to announce that the PSA charity has a

FULL PAGE COLOR AD in BUSINESS WEEK, the Northeast June 4th edition mailed out this week.

This ad provides us a wonderful opportunity to tell the world how we are helping underprivileged youth find a career, and also solicit support.

I am also happy to announce that we will be working with the High School of Leadership and Public Service, thanks to an introduction to the school's principal by Fred Klein and Scott Bloom.

The PARTNERSHIP SERVES AND TRAINS TOMORROW'S LEADERS.

Regards to all,

Anne Bonfiglio
Executive Dir./PSA
10 Park Ave. 7H