[Fredslist] NYU Speaking Opportunity for Accountant

Rick Raymond raycoach at rcn.com
Thu May 31 20:17:16 EDT 2007

NYU Speaking Opportunity for Small Business Accountant

  I teach a class in the Management Institute, School of Continuing
and Professional Studies, at NYU on Starting Your Own Business.  As
part of that class I have a panel of experts speak about their
services and experience in helping people start their business, and
to respond to questions from the students.  The panel generally
includes an attorney, an accountant, and a banker.

There is an opening on the panel for an accountant to speak about
what a small business owner needs to do – from an accounting
perspective – to set up and run his or her small business successfully.

The class is 8 students.  They are people already in the work force,
and range in experience from individuals who are thinking about
starting a business, to people that are planning to start a business,
to individuals that already have a business.  All want to know what
they should know.

Each time I teach it there is always at least 1 very viable business
concept.  It is a great opportunity to share what you know, to
network, and hear some new and at times very innovative business
ideas.  If you are interested please get back to me a.s.a.p.

The experts' panel for the summer is scheduled for: