[Fredslist] belated thanks along the network

HSS hsilvers at chicagogsb.edu
Thu May 3 15:56:13 EDT 2007

Gotham,

A few weeks ago, I sent out a request asking Gotham if they would be willing to donate prizes for an event I am coordinating for the High School of Leadership and Public Service.  The event is a mock Jeopardy tournament, and I am told the kids are really looking forward to it.  Several Gothamites stepped up and contributed the following prizes, which I am sure will be a real thrill for the winners:

Fred Klein: 4 seats at a Mets/Brewers game

Scott Bloom: 2 seats at a Brooklyn Cyclones game

Corey Karsch: Gift card to Barnes & Noble

I cannot thank these individuals enough for their thought, commitment and enthusiasm.  The Gotham magic is alive and well!

Warm regards,

Harry Silverstein