[Fredslist] Troubled family needs apartment

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen lj-rnyc at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 15:49:09 EDT 2007

Dear All:

If anyone knows of an apartment in Park Slope, Windsor Terrace or even
Kensington (rent c. $3000/mo) and/or if anyone would like to contribute to
the already escalating expenses, please get in touch with me immediately.
Here are details:

Two weeks ago today, one of our colleague's little boy was diagnosed with
neuroblastoma, a particularly virulent early childhood cancer. He started
chemotherapy last week.  He's looking at an 18-month protocol that will
likely include more chemotherapy, surgeries and immunotherapies.

Right now there is an immediate need as indicated in our colleague's last
update...

"and now for the kicker: we need to find a new apartment. we had the house
environmentally tested last week in preparation for our son's return home
between rounds of chemo. the results are bad: highly elevated levels of lead
and toxic metals in the house, in addition to dust mite infestation and
aspergillus mold throughout. so we need to find a new place quickly. If
anyone knows of a 3-bedroom apartment in park slope or windsor terrace,
available this month, please let us know as soon as possible."

Thank you all.

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen
Jewish Council for Public Affairs
212.684.7047