[Fredslist] From the Networker of Decade- Gotham Gala

Robert Esposito robert at barterluxury.com
Thu Feb 1 13:02:48 EST 2007

Dear Fred, Nancy, Norm, Ben, Dorothy, Linda and all the others who participated in organizing this Gala.

It was truly Gotham's proudest moment. A surge of greatest entered the room and the pulse of the Tri-State area was in that room and it is now immeasurable.

Robert Esposito
President

Barter Luxury, Inc.
150 West 28th Street