[Fredslist] Position available for person with good communication skills.

Rick Raymond raycoach at rcn.com
Wed Jun 21 21:01:28 EDT 2006

Fred.

I would appreciate your posting to the Gotham list serve:

I have available a part-time, long-term (1+ years) position for an
individual with good writing, communication and coordination skills
to prepare summaries and assist in the coordination of stakeholder
meetings with a NYC agency and constituent communities.  Approx.
40-50 hours a month.  Salary $20-25 per hour.   For more information
and details please email or call me at 212-777-0083.

Rick Raymond

            Richard Raymond Associates, Inc
Strategic Performance & Entrepreneurial Leadership Development
New York, NY • 212-777-0083