[Fredslist] Family Lawyer Needed

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Mon Jun 12 16:14:30 EDT 2006

Dear Gotham Family,

The ex-wife of a friend of mine (who has attended a couple of our Gotham
meetings), is giving my friend a hard time in seeing his 11-year old
daughter.  He pays child support every two weeks in the amount of $337
and he is looking for an attorney in NYC or Nassau County that is
reasonable in terms of fee scale to help him with visitation. Do you
have any suggestions?

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, may not be relied upon by any
person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the
Internal Revenue Service.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.