[Fredslist] Help an Ex-gothamite sell her home

Jacquelynn Atcheson Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com
Mon Jan 30 11:58:35 EST 2006

Subject:  House for Sale in Gerritsen Beach, Brooklyn

Hello everyone,

Due to a divorce in progress, I am putting my beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2
bath house on the market.  The house is in Brooklyn, sits on three lots,
which, as you know, is rare in Brooklyn.  The backyard is tremendous
with a manicured lawn and
trees/hedges.  There is a patio in front of the two car garage, and a
paved
walkway to the back gate.  There is an in-ground sprinkler system in the
yard.

The downstairs bathroom is new.  There are remote control skylights and
ceiling fan in the living room along with a glass block window which
lets in
an amazing amount of light during the day.  The house has three zoned
heating, and the basement is semi-finished, with a separate entrance.
We are also two blocks away from the community beach.
The asking price is in the 600's.  We will entertain all offers.  Please
contact me at loscot at optonline.net if you are interested.

Thanks for listening!

Tracey Losco

Jacqui Atcheson, Senior Mortgage Consultant
AHM, A division of American Home Mortgage
115 River Road, Suite 1025
Edgewater, NJ 07020
Phone: 201-941-3112
Fax: 201-941-1533