[Fredslist] Tracy Kraus-Bratone

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Mon Jan 30 12:05:06 EST 2006

Do you know who Tracy is?  I know you know Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris (another hyphen) and probably Lisa McKnight too. Well Tracy is one of Susan's stellar colleagues and point person in navigating me through the trying, confusing, time cousuming, and frustrating netherworld of our health care and health insurance system. As a consequence of my back injury some substantial claims were made and initially significant portions were returned to me as not being covered and I bagan to be peppered on an almost daily basis by dunning letters and then collection angencies. Knowing Susan's unique proficiency and connections, I turned to her and after a long battle I just learned today that all my claims will be paid in network. What a relief!  What a team: Susan and Tracey. The moral of the story is that if you have not retained Susan's United Benefit Consulting, Inc. You may very well be missing out and hopefully you will never be in my situation. Special thanks to Tracey who should be famous!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.