[Fredslist] Blood cancer fundraiser - Light the Night October 6, 2005

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Sep 30 16:04:17 EDT 2005

Hi All:

I am writing to all of you to ask for your support!

As you may know my young niece Maggie was very recently diagnosed with a
blood cancer disease and while this is short notice I am asking your support
in my efforts to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

On Thursday, October 6, I will be participating in The Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society's Light The Night Walk and I'm asking you to help by making a
contribution.  Each donation helps accelerate cures for leukemia, lymphoma
and myeloma and brings hope to the patients and families who are on the
front lines of the battle against these diseases.

Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely.
You will receive a confirmation by email of your donation and I will be
notified as soon as you make your donation.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and my family, thank you very
much for your support - we really appreciate your generosity!

You can learn more about my efforts and make a donation by visiting the
following Web site:

 <http://www.active.com/donate/ltnNewYo/ltnLindner4>
http://www.active.com/donate/ltnNewYo/ltnLindner4

P.S. Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage
them to donate as well!  If you'd like to learn more about the Light The
Night Walk, please visit  <http://www.lightthenight.org/>
http://www.lightthenight.org

Thanks for your support!

Debbie