[Fredslist] Formica 1 -Memory Test

PromosIntl at aol.com PromosIntl at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 15:45:50 EDT 2005

Hello,
Here is the Formica 1 Memory Challenge.  Last Fall, at one of Formica  1's
meeting, I brought to a meeting a Custom Seat Cushion we produced for the US
Open... it happened to be my "show and tell" for the meeting.

At the meeting Fred mentioned there was a Huge and I mean Huge Tennis fan  at
the meeting and could I give them the  fun sample?  Since the  sample was one
I needed for a few sales call, I was unable to part with it at  the time.
Anyway, long story short, I remembered the "discussion" from  last fall and I
have a seat cushion from this years open for the "Huge Fan" ---  Here is the
catch/test... we can't seem to recall who the fan indeed was.   So, if you are
that person, at the Formica Meeting from last Fall, please let me  know.  If
anyone recalls who that person was,  you have a fabulous  memory,  and I'd love
for you to get in touch with me.

Thanks everyone and have a fantastic weekend.
Judie
Judie Moceri

Promotional  Solutions  Int'l
201-967-1735