[Fredslist] Carpenter from Heaven

Ed Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Thu Sep 1 10:33:04 EDT 2005

Dear fellow Gothamites,

My home renovations are finally nearing an end. I have been blessed to work with an incredible selfless carpenter who is making all my dreams come true. Noel O'Connell is a consumate craftsman & a true artisan. All told Noel has 15++ years experience as a finish carpenter - interior work.
In a past life Noel spent several years as a commercial film maker in Hollywood. Just to give some idea of the type of individual he is, Noel plans to take 6 weeks off after finishing my project to lend a helping hand in Louisiana vis a vis the great devastation wreaked on the populace by Katrina.
The carpentry work that my project entails is not at all simple. Pediments(headers), capitals, plinth blocks, the list goes on.... Noel handles it all with ease & aplomb. Better yet, Noel has a familiarity with the multitude of orders (styles) that are once more available, & can advise as to what can & can not be used together. He has a terrific relationship with a superlative architectural molding/millwork manufacturer/supplier in Farmingdale. His very fair pricing belies the incredibly high standard of Noel's work. Noel is just too great a treasure for me not to pass the word on to my Gotham family. I guarantee total satisfaction with Noel's work.

Please contact Noel directly @ 516-644-9702

All the best,  Ed Bienstock