[Fredslist] Gotham City Networking Foundation, Inc

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Thu Sep 1 10:52:15 EDT 2005

Gotham Members,

Gotham City Networking Foundation Inc was formed to make charitable contributions on behalf of Gotham and it's members. In the past, we have suggested that each Gotham Group select a charity for that group to donate to, subject to the Foundation's approval. It was also stipulated that the charity be one that is involved in the New York Metropolitan area.

As we watch and read about the unspeakable tragedy that is unfolding before our eyes in the Gulf States as a result of Hurricane Katrina, the board has decided to temporally suspend our former donation guidelines.

We would like to have all the Gotham Groups come together as one and donate money to the Foundation which will be sent to a charity that will directly support the Hurricane relief effort.

After 9/11, the entire country was there for New York. Now we have an opportunity to help our fellow citizens who are suffering so greatly.

Please send your donations, payable to Gotham City Networking Foundation, Inc, to Fred Klein, 485 Madison Ave, NY, NY 10022.

Gotham City Networking Foundation Inc is  a 501 C3 organization, therefore all contributions are tax deductible.

Remember, it is better to give than receive.

Thank you

Bob Formica, Treasurer
Gotham City Networking foundation, Inc